Week 4 @St. johns
BEd journey St. Johns week 4 (24.09.24- 27.09.24) September 28, 2024 St. John's Week 4 Reflection (September 24, 2024 - September 27, 2024) Monuments and Sources of Information This week, we began by exploring Megalithic Monuments. I introduced the students to the concept of megaliths, explaining how large stone structures were used by ancient civilizations, particularly in the Indian subcontinent, as burial sites and markers for important events. We discussed various types of megalithic monuments, such as dolmens, menhirs, and cairns, and where they have been found. I also emphasized the importance of these monuments as a valuable source of information about ancient cultures. To make the lesson more interactive, I used images of megalithic sites in India and encouraged students to identify the structures. I also explained how archaeologists gather information from these sites and interpret the past through these remains. The class was engaging, and the stu...
Comments
Post a Comment